Sunday, September 25, 2005

Iran Embassy Bomb Blasts

There are not many details but two explosions were heard near the British Embassy in Tehran. Tonight was the sight of demonstrations called on by the Supreme Leader. Of course, when students get together and protest with no explosions or violence, police are ordered to fire upon them. But when paid members of the evil islamic militia beat women in the streets and maim, kill and even steal artwork, no one complains.

While Iran and Syria maim and kill those who stand in their way, we must figure out a plan to take on this evil in the future. I think we have had enough war. I agree with Bush that North Korea, Syria and Iran are run by evil tyrants. I agree that their regimes should be changed. While evil men plot, we must stay one step ahead of them.

In other news, looks like the evil JDL which I always knew to be a terrorist group is going down for good.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Thank you for the early update. I hate feeling helpless, so I will not. Never. There must be something we can do.

If you can speak to anyone in Iran without fear of them giving you up to the authorities, we could explain to them to truth about how peace is possible. There is a good way to live.

To live good does not mean you have to live like the people in America. Basically, I do not like the way women dress, and I am a woman!

PS. I have the e-mail from a Brazillian paper who is looking to write a story on people who write blogs in oppressed regimes. Here is his e-mail. You may read his comment on Afghan Lord's comment section.

I hope you are doing well. I am. Have a good day. :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Try this e-mail address for Mr. Martins. The other one doesn't work.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Adam said...

I don't think military action is the right way to go for the US, but there's got to be some way we (as a people, not necessarily the government) can help tip the balance.

7:02 PM  
Blogger IRAN AZADI said...

Adam, I don't either. In fact, I don't think we should put a gun to Khameni's head. I think we should try him the way we are doing Saddam.

Its a big waste of money, but it will teach the tyrant what real justice is.

Also, I don't think an invasion is EVER the answer to Iran. But the day before we know they will have a nuke, The US and Israel should bomb every military installation we know of.

But I am certain that before that day, a million of Tehran's 12 million would pour into the streets and demand change. When this happened in 1981, the police fired on the peaceful protesters...thats why I have no problems with selling a few thousand Afghan AK-47's to a few student groups in Iran.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

I agree with you, Iran Azadi. I do not want an invasion either. People don't seem to understand that in war, different strategies are used for different enemies. At least it is my hope this is true.

Germany and Japan weren't too convinced! But this is a different time. Kadafi even gave up "some" of his nuclear weapons. I sure hope peace comes to the entire ME soon. Have a great day!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home